Monday Motivation “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we fall.” – Confucius
CrossFit First Creek – CrossFit
Toes to Bar Warmup (No Measure)
2min Ski ERG
10x Straight arm band pull down
5-10x Barbell straight arm pull over
Kip swings (5-10)
If you have shoulder pain while doing any of these, lighten the load or decrease the range of motion. None of these drills should hurt.
Toes-to-Bar – January/February 2019 Skill
Every 2 min for 3 sets , complete:
• 3 Strict T2B, 5 straight leg kipping T2B, 7 bent knee + kick kipping T2B.
1. Decrease reps to 2/4/6 or 1/3/5.
2. Decrease ROM. If necessary, decrease reps as well.
Warm-up (No Measure)
2 Rounds of:
• 10 DB (light) windmills (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gMRrtTN5OE)
• 5 Scap pull-ups + 5 kips
10 Cossack squats
Then, using the light dumbbells:
• 8 DB FS
• 5 High Hang DB squat cleans
• 5/side High Hang DB power snatches
Long Sigh (Time)
•DB Snatch, alt (50/35)
•DB Hang squat clean (50/35)